NOUS Sponsored Projects
The Naval Order is an active historical society that creates and installs
physical memorials to events and persons important to our national heritage.
Some NOUS Sponsored Projects
- WWII Remembrance Marker – Punchbowl, Honolulu, HI
- D-Day Navy Monument, Normandy, France
- Commodore John Barry, USN Marker, Washington, D.C.
- USS San Francisco (CA-38) Memorial Park Lands End, Fort Miley, San Francisco, CA
- Lone Sailor, Vista Point, San Francisco, CA
- Great White Fleet Bronze Relief, Navy Memorial, Washington, D.C.
- Chief John W. Finn Sculpture, Pearl Harbor, HI
- Fleet Admiral Chester W. Nimitz Statue, Pearl Harbor, HI
- War in the Pacific – Information Markers, Pearl Harbor, HI
- Admirals Nimitz & Togo – Battleships USS Missouri & IJN Mikasa Marker, Pearl Harbor, HI
- USS Houston Memorial, Houston, TX
- Admiral Farragut Plaque, Washington, D.C.
Statue of FADM Nimitz on a granite pedestal next to the USS Missouri Memorial Museum, Ford Island, Pearl Harbor, Hawai’i